27.10.2012

Freaking cold Finland!

Been busy couple days so now I managed to write another post ^__^ yay! So.. It's weekend and at last I can sleep well tonight, been sleeping badly for this whole week and been too tired after work to post something in here

It's freaaaaking cold out there right now. -10 at nights and days are something around -2. Everyday waking up by 5 and have to run to work almost right after waking up '__'  That's what I do daily. Shitty life isn't it!

cold as f#cked


I'm planning to start the gym once again in next week, hopefully I won't quit this time like those other times (lack of motivation). I was thinking, "why don't I allow myself some private and enjoying time". Always been a kind of a guy that goes more with other peoples life, in this case.. GIRLS! Never though much for myself and I know that my actions tells another story than what I'm saying right now. So let the "Learn to love yourself" be the topic of the day!


They say "you can't love another unless you learn to love yourself". I somehow start to understand this phrase more since I've been thinking for myself. You have to let yourself do what you like, do what you love.. no matter what people says. And if someone can share that all with you, it's just a big bonus to it. DO NOT change your opinions and actions for another one unless they prove you wrong. Here's an example: You drink often, you go partying often.. There's no wrong in it if you are single.. BUT if you are in relationship, put yourself into your loveone's boots, then maybe you can see the world differently. If they did the same things you did, how would you feel. Okay, we are individual, we feel different way but open up your heart and ears for another one. Sometimes we don't understand why they wanna change us but most of the time, they only think GOOD for us. I somehow now got lost from the topic.

So back on to it. I can't say that all women but most of them, likes when man can be selfconfident, that the man knows exactly what he wants and what he likes. How is it builded up? By giving yourself time to know yourself, your interest and your likes. The man who can take care of himself, not only in financial way but in everyway in life, can get the girl just like that. You know why? Because women has the need to be taken cared off! At least at the start, can't guaranteen the ending of the story =D Because most of the time the table turns around. Learn to love yourself has another meaning too: Learn to take care of yourself, to care about yourself. Wish it was that easy. I never go shopping to buy something for myself, okay can't say never but maybe once in one year. When I'm in relationship, I'm selfish in some things but when it comes to caring, I always care for another person so I forget about myself. And the time when I start to think for myself, I will forget about another. Why it can't be balanced? Maybe it's the beauty of loving, you have to learn it just to do it. 

So this was just a small piece of the cake. I'll bite it bigger next time! Gotta get some sleep before work!
Til next time!  


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti